my current and next training program

Started by Getinthecar, January 1, 2010 · 0 Replies · 2,068 Views

Getinthecar

This is my current program. I have been following it for 6 weeks now, so two more weeks to go. I am already thinking about my next training program en maybe I should change some things. One thing I will surely do is to take the deadlift out. I want to focus on gymnastics only Except for my leg training. I will keep training my legs with excersises like squats and lunges.

By the way I train freestanding handstands every day.

the + means its a superset.

Is it better to train the dynamics and statics in a superset or just one dynamic exc. followed by an static exc.?

Tell my what you guys think. Thanks in advance!

Mon

Muscle ups

German hang pull + Straddle L bent

GHR + Front lever flat tuck

Inverted Pullups + Flat tuck Back lever

Tue

Deadlift

HSPU + Tuck Planche

Deck squats + Front lever flat tuck

Hanging leg lifts half + L-sit

We

Rest (grip training)

Thu

One arm pushups

Band Rotational Chop + Straddle L gebogen

Handstand training

Bulgarian Pullups + Back lever

Fri

Squat

Ring Pushups Bulgarian + Tuck Planche

Front Lever rows + Back lever

Roman chair medicin ball throw + L-sit

Sat

Rest

Sun

Rest (grip training)