Hello from Toronto (E ai? Blz?)

Started by Marcio Silva, September 25, 2016 · 2 Replies · 1,490 Views

Marcio Silva

I finally decided to grow up bite the bullet and put my money where my mouth is.

45 yo 200?lbs born is Sao Paulo living in Toronto fitness professional, ex-jock: volleyball and Muay Thay

I always tell people, when their body hurt enough they will give value to their health. Well, I guess that now it is my turn!

Tightness trough my whole body doesn't let me even sleep sometimes, my lower body is getting "weaker" and old injuries flaring up.

As much I I dislike it I will leave all my meathead work aside and dedicate to maintenance.

Right now I just got the Fundamentals course, next week I start with stretch and I will give myself 3 months to reevaluate what I am doing.

Wish me luck!

Have a great day! Tchauuuuu!

 

Everett Carroll

Good for you Marcio!

Barry Johnston

Good luck Marcio.  Where in Toronto are you?  I'm moving to Mississauga in a few weeks