GST and boxing

Started by Ian Hamilton, September 22, 2016 · 2 Replies · 1,790 Views

Ian Hamilton

Hi all

 

I'm just about to finish the fundamentals course and I am looking for some advice on which courses I will benefit from next.

 

I'm 42 and my goals are : Next year took able to play in the father's day Aussie rules match. Then in 2 years , when my son and daughter are old enough to take them to parkour training.

 

what's holding me back is my knee, which was the attraction of gst. At the moment I train 2 days a week at boxing [Group class] and cycle 8 km to work on the alternative days.

 

Given my current workload and goals what would be your recommendations?

Thanks

Ian

Tanya Hill

Hi Ian, 

After Fundamentals my recommendation is to start the Foundation One course. This course will address strength and mobility for all parts of the body. 

You are definitely in the right place to hit your goals. 

Ian Hamilton

Perfect. Exactly my plan.

Thanks Tanya.

Ian