This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Logging numbers/difficulty with new interface

Started by Cameron Williams, September 19, 2016 · 33 Replies · 974 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut
4 hours ago, Keegan Yentsch said:

That's how I am interpreting it Cameron.

"Easy"- Completed all sets and reps in good tempo and displayed adequate mobility on iM with energy to spare (ready to move on)

"Just Right"- Completed all sets and reps and good mobility but challenging/close to maximal effort (still some ironing out to do/reserve strength to build before moving on to next step; stay put)

"Hard"- Failed to complete all sets and reps (too hard for current fitness levels; move back a step)

"Lacks Mobility"- Completed all sets and reps, but iM needs work (move on but keep working the iM)

 
 

This seems to be a pretty solid and succinct way to phrase it. 

 

Edit: It's also how I gauge my performance. The lack of mobility piece isn't entirely new, either. It was part of Pro+ for a few months now, I want to say.

Cameron Williams

Got it - thanks Coach!

Suzanna McGee
On September 19, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Jamal Khayat said:

Is there a way we can still enter in the sets/reps we completed? I prefer doing this quantitatively, its way easier and less ambiguous. 

Because I like to have my numbers logged too, I just put them in my notes… Maybe it is a wasted time, but I think that @Coach Sommer in some other thread promised that eventually a log/calendar with our past workouts will be available to view? So I am thinking that maybe my notes (with reps) will show there? And also I think I am going to create a note in Evernote and just write my training calendar and numbers there… I like to see what I have been doing so I can see what is happening and how to adjust, if necessary. Too bad the calendar log disappeared. I did like it a lot. 

Marcus Patterson
8 hours ago, Daniel Taylor-Shaut said:

This seems to be a pretty solid and succinct way to phrase it. 

 

Edit: It's also how I gauge my performance. The lack of mobility piece isn't entirely new, either. It was part of Pro+ for a few months now, I want to say.

I am still confused about the smiley faces. When I trained yesterday and selected the just right face, it said that next week I would be moving up a step. I want to move up a step so that´s ok, but it still clashes with the different explanations that are being given on the forum. 

 

I keep reading two different explanations for just right. One is that you stay put, the other is that it moves you up one step, whilst easy will move you up a few steps.

Antonio Alías Montoya

Me too, I am still confused. I wrote a post here about but is yet unanswered. Few steps, one step, no step, back step?

Marcus Patterson
1 hour ago, Antonio Alías Montoya said:

Me too, I am still confused. I wrote a post here about but is yet unanswered. Few steps, one step, no step, back step?

Well today it has changed and says that just right keeps me at the same level. Hope that's helps?

Kendra Fay

Again, no one has answered the question of where the smiley faces are or how to even get to that point.  If all we see is this....

 

.....how are we supposed to get to the point of inputting anything when there is nothing to access?   Could someone provide the steps or where we need to go to input the data?

image.png

image.png

Antonio Alías Montoya

Yes, I just realized. If we want to go few steps ahead then we have to go to settings and change. Everything s fine now.

Cory Fair
1 hour ago, Kendra Fay said:

Again, no one has answered the question of where the smiley faces are or how to even get to that point.  If all we see is this....

 

.....how are we supposed to get to the point of inputting anything when there is nothing to access?   Could someone provide the steps or where we need to go to input the data?

image.png

image.png

You are under the section called Lessons & Progressions. Your workouts are everything under "My Available Workouts." For example, the core photo on your screenshot.