Fundamentals program logistics/requirements

Started by Michael Anderson 232774, September 12, 2016 · 1 Replies · 1,634 Views

Michael Anderson 232774

Hello,

I would like to start the Fundamentals course but am unsure how the program works.  From what I have read on the forums the workouts are not available to download, I understand this.  However, I don't have Internet access any of the places I will be performing the workouts.  Do I absolutely need my iPad and Internet access during the workouts?  Can I log into the website look at my workout plan for the day, take notes on what exercises/movements I need to do and points of focus for each and then go perform the workout with these notes?  Thank you for any assistance and clarification.

mike

Alessandro Mainente

Hi MIchael the courses are available only with internet access. Of course taking note it is a part of the personal work.