GST fundamentals & strength training

Started by Matthew Haley, September 2, 2016 · 1 Replies · 1,833 Views

Matthew Haley

Hello everyone. I'm very interested in starting with GST, but am curious if I can continue to do my gym routines while I learn the fundamentals?

my gym routine is a mix of powerlifting and body building. 

I wasn't able to find this question answered in the forums, although I'm sure it has been asked before. 

Thanks in advance 

Tanya Hill

Hi Matthew, 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Many athletes use the GymnasticBodies program as a supplement to improve other physical activities. However, one thing to keep in mind is GST is designed to make all joints more mobile and strong in their full range of motion. If you are strength training and or weight lifting you are going to continuously be getting tight, which will take longer to see results with your GST. Making GST your primary fitness and creating healthy mobility through out the body first, then adding in your weight training you will see better results.