Hi all
After training weights for 10 years I made the change to ''street workout/body weight training'' 5 years ago making ok progressions in BL (10 secs), FL (1 leg tuck) , 10 x MUs (ring and bar), adv tuck planche 10secs, HF (4 secs) 20 pullups, 17 x 20kg dips, training 5/6 days a week never taking a week off.
About 2 years ago I hit massive fatigue physical and mental but like an idiot kept trained when I had some energy not even knowing the risks of ''over training'' or that it even existed and didn't have a clue about basic strength. (which I know know is the reason I hit plateau on a regular basis)
Over the last 2 months I have rested but when I train my muscles never seem to recover and I and still feeling mental fatigue. I can't give up training because it is part of me although I have to do something because I am just going further and further backwards. I can no longer hold a BL/FL, do a muscle up or hold even a tuck planche.
After recently listening to coach Sommer interview on the Tim Ferriss show I learned that I am top of the list for ''immature athletes'' and was wondering if any mature athletes could advise me if the foundation course would be right for me in my current situation I am willing to forget what i think I know and start from the basics.