Breast Implants & GST

Started by Annelise Mauritz, August 31, 2016 · 2 Replies · 1,839 Views

Annelise Mauritz

Hi,

A bit of a random question perhaps! I have breast implants which are behind the muscle and so I have been avoiding doing anything which requires much pec strength. The surgeon advised that body weight exercise (push ups etc) were fine to do, but I have avoided them as it is not comfortable. I am unsure as to whether or not this is because I lack any strength whatsoever in my chest, or if in fact its due to the implant and even if it is.... would it cause any damage.

I realise that you are not doctors but I assume that you have had a number of women with breast implants behind the muscle complete the program - Can you let me know if you foresee any issues with me doing the program? Thanks so much and I hope to get started soon!

Anyone else had a similar experience?  Look forward to hearing from you :)

Annelise - Western Australia

Everett Carroll

@Wesley Tan @Mark Collins 

These coaches should have some advice for you Annelise.

Annelise Mauritz

Thanks Everett :)