Hello everyone ![]()
As the title sugests, I am pondering what program to buy next. I have completed fundamentals, and I am one week one with Thrive..
I would have bought F1 and SS, but as life would have it, I have to choose for the time being. Will be able to buy the one im not buying in 2-4 months ![]()
as I have little to no clue about what the programs include. I have to ask for your help!
My goals: Short: when Im 55, I want to be like Mats Trane ! :D:D:D:D
Long: I am 27, by gb standards, I guess Im weak and broken
My first priority is improving my body control. I am tight and stiff all around! I would like to change that. I am also very weak, as soon as I get out of my Squat, Bench and deadlift patterns! Been working on my mobility and bodyweight strength for about a year now, and I am looking to take it up a notch! been doing ashtanga yoga(first half of the year), BJJ(second half, last 7months) and random mobility excercises for the last year.
Where do I start ? ( I realise the goals part was a bit, incoherent, but thats me)