Sorry for the super vague thread title! I finished listening to Coach Sommer's second podcast with Tim Ferris yesterday, and really want to work through a Gymnastic Bodies program. I've followed you guys for years on social media and jumped in with the Front Split series last night.
I'm more of a recreational strength trainer than anything, but I try be well rounded. I currently follow the program copied below. I'm not really interested in levers or manna, but a press to handstand would be ridiculously cool. I've wanted to do a muscle up, but don't know if that would really enhance my life or just be a cool party trick. Do you think Handstand 1 would be a good course to follow right off the bat, and would it fit in with what I'm already doing? I can share anything else that would be helpful.
Mon - Back squat, snatch, dip
Tues - 20 minute row, 20-30 pull-ups
Wed - Turkish getups, deadlift, military press
Thurs - Stretch
Fri - 20 min of KB snatch or row, 20-30 pull-ups
Sat - Front squat, clean and jerk, dip
Sun - Rest