A newbie from the south of the world!

Started by Marcelo Lara, December 16, 2009 · 3 Replies · 2,580 Views

Marcelo Lara

Hello there!

Firstly, thanks to Coach Sommer for accepting me into this forum. :D

I'm Quelso, from Talca, Chile (maybe you don't noticed a very large country in south-america). I'm 17 years old and, since 2 years I practise Parkour, wich opened my mind to certain things, such conditioning, the french language (I know the very very basics), the nature, the martial arts (I practise kung fu since april) and, now, the gymnastics since I spent some of my daily time viewing videos about David Belle and his gymnastics trainings.

I got captivated with the handstand and, since one and a half years, I practised without the notions about tuck planche, HeSPUs and the training: only balancing.

I've been working on bars, but only a few repetitions of pull-ups and chin-ups and the tuck front lever, the very basics and it leaves me with a sensation of "c'mon, I have to achieve more!"

In conditioning: I have more than one and a half years, starting with push-ups, core work and leg squat, to now, having a routine with two parts and seven exercises.

I hope that I can enter to Gymnastics: I'm talking with a professor of mine. He can talk with the unique gymnastic professor in my city and say to him that acept me as a Student. Until that, I practise parkour, mon passion.

And that's all. I hope to know very much about the method of the Coach Sommer and the propper nutrition (I didn't mentioned that, although I have the basic notions and diet, I don't achieve nothing big in conditioning, because I have a basic nutrition). I hope to see me, also, doing a straddle push-up, a complete handstand without doubts, a russian leg lift (I only can do the L in bars for more than 10 seconds, and much less in the flor) and a manna.

sasquatch

Welcome to the forum! You'll learn a lot of good stuff on here.

Gregor

Welcome to the forum!

If you'll be dedicated at work, be consistant, and with good planning you'll achieve all that and probably much more.

Marcelo Lara

Thanks :)