This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Is it really possible to master HS/PE2 iM for normal people?

Started by Sergio Mgencasa, August 11, 2016 · 28 Replies · 1,109 Views

Sergio Mgencasa
17 hours ago, Leo Trinidad said:

You guys should attend a GymnasticBodies Seminar. When I attended my first GB Seminar in Singapore, I took down notes and applied what I have learned. After the seminar I did the the warm up everyday for 2 years. For me, the warm up is the most important thing. :)

It'll be great you do a GB seminar in Spain. I know some Crossfit boxes in Madrid where you can do it. If you think it could be possible I'll be glad to help you to find a good place to do it.

Thank you for your help!

Mats Trane

Do crab walk, table and table rocks in your warm up. You can always mix it up a little. Do crab walk in one warm up, do tables in the nest warm up and so on.

Before I start doing iM2 with the stick I like doing them with a band to get warmed up a bit. Like others have mentioned it will take time. Try to se the training as a process it will come little by little.

Sergio Mgencasa
4 hours ago, Mats Trane said:

Do crab walk, table and table rocks in your warm up. You can always mix it up a little. Do crab walk in one warm up, do tables in the nest warm up and so on.

Before I start doing iM2 with the stick I like doing them with a band to get warmed up a bit. Like others have mentioned it will take time. Try to se the training as a process it will come little by little.

Thank you @Mats Trane!

Sergio Mgencasa

I put 2 cm last week, and another 2 cm this one. Little by little.

It works! Thank you for your advice guys!