Hi there!
I am 23, and have back problems for 5,6 years now. I only recently discovered that i have 20 degress lumbar scolios.
When my doctor explained severity of problem i have, i almost cry of misery. I am active person, and most of all i cant imagine my life without strength training and normal stuff i did prior to my back pain ( runing, lifting weight, ring training).
My question is, is there any of you that have similar problem, and is not imparing your training or any other physical activity you do?
I am looking very positive at my problem now,and i know i will need a year of physical therapy to set some basic strength and mobility, but i will do ANYTHING to be "normal" again, and more importantly be involved in gymnast training as it is presented on this site.
Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Valerkica