Static Holds too much?

Started by MB4, December 12, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,436 Views

MB4

This was just a concern I had starting out with Killroy70's program, but it says to do Front Lever, Back Lever, Planche and Handstand work every workout day, for 4 days a week. My question is: Isn't this too much? It's pretty grueling, so shouldn't your muscles be getting bit more of a rest?

I've been doing it for one week and it seems good, but It was just something I was wondering

Thanks

Blairbob

If you are using proper rest periods between exercises that may be enough. Jumping into 4d/w may be too much for some people.

2 days on, 1 day off is fairly doable. It just depends where you are.

The Killroy program is pretty good but it could be trying for some beginners.

One of the hardest thing for newcomers to GB is resting appropriately between exercises and during the week.