Just wanted to say hello from Sarasota, Florida.
My name is Frank and I own a small gym, and I am opening another one soon.
I am very interested in incorporating gymnastics into our training.
Started by Frank_GulfCoast, December 11, 2009 · 4 Replies · 2,594 Views
Just wanted to say hello from Sarasota, Florida.
My name is Frank and I own a small gym, and I am opening another one soon.
I am very interested in incorporating gymnastics into our training.
Frank_GulfCoast said:Just wanted to say hello from Sarasota, Florida.My name is Frank and I own a small gym, and I am opening another one soon.
I am very interested in incorporating gymnastics into our training.
Hello, Frank!
Although I'm new here too, welcome to the forum!
Welcome from Orlando Florida.......
I spend a lot of time in Naples. Florida is my favorite place to train outside. The weather is always great and there's a wonderful park with lots of bars and such to perform on (and 8 or 10 mango trees for post workout refueling!)
Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome!