Starting New Courses

Started by Leonard Foley, July 30, 2016 · 2 Replies · 1,562 Views

Leonard Foley

I just finished fundamentals this week, and I will be starting Foundation 1 along with Handstand 1, Stretching, and Movement 1 next week.  I just input the start dates for each of the courses.  I was wondering if there is any possible way I can build my schedule before the start date arrives.  I was hoping I would be able to review each of the workouts before Monday, I am pretty busy and limited for time so I am trying to be as precise as I possibly can.  I apologize if this is just a noob question and there's just something I'm not seeing on the website interface.  Thanks for any help!

Everett Carroll

You can view all of the progressions in your purchased courses by dropping down the fitness bar and clicking the course you want to look at. 

That's great that you're getting a head start preparing for training.

Leonard Foley

Awesome, thanks for the info.