Best courses and equipment while traveling

Started by Ryan McKillen, July 17, 2016 · 1 Replies · 1,543 Views

Ryan McKillen

I'll be doing some heavy traveling for 8 weeks upcoming and wondered how to make the best progress while being a road warrior. I'm assuming mostly hotel room or not so great hotel gym setups, sometimes with access to a real gym. I can pack a bag of equipment. 

 

Will I be able to work through foundations and something in the stretch series given these constraints? Any tips?

 

What equipment should I bring? Here's the list I've got so far:

 

Back strap
Door hanger set
Handstand blocks
Yoga blocks
Yoga mat
Resistance bands

 

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

Probably some resistance bands so that you can emulate the weight for the mobility or add some basic resistance. A sets of rings that you can attach everywhere (a bar, a tree etc).

For the courses your actual foundations and the stretch course where you have major issues.