I started GST about 18 months ago. While I had several aches and pains from driving a desk for a number of years all but one have gone away. Over the last seven years, I've had post tib pain at the back of medial malleolus. I've gone to numerous PTs, had x-rays, MRIs, etc and while there is nothing wrong, the pain does not go away. I'm 5'11 at 170lbs.
Today, I've been listening to Coach Sommer's podcast with Tim Ferriss and I can't help but think there is a way to fix my issue. The overarching theme is that tissue has to be properly prepared. My issue started years ago when I started running. Clearly, I did not prepare the tissue and I've paid for it for nearly a decade.
I'm not expecting someone to have an answer to my problem and I know that the issue could be cause by a number of things. However, I couldn't help but wonder if someone could point me in a direction that may help. I'd be willing to do about anything to resolve the pain I have and get back to feeling like my post tib isn't about to snap at any minute.