F1 with H1/H2

Started by Adam Blake, July 13, 2016 · 2 Replies · 1,943 Views

Adam Blake

Hi Everybody :)

In the road map post, it is recommended that F1 be trained alongside both H1 and H2 and the stretch elements..

I am curious if anyone has any advice on how best to spread this out over the course of the week?

I work in a gym, am in pretty good condition and can do 2 X per day a couple of times per week.....I can commit 6 days to training

 

Does anyone have any advice on how best to structure my week?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Simply choose your schedule of H1 + F1 and add H2 on the H1 days. in the beginning you will spend a lot of time on mobility so there is no too much work on Handstand day if you add H2.

Tanya Hill

The stretch courses can be added to your off days or light days.