What is my roadmap?

Started by John Conroy, July 12, 2016 · 1 Replies · 1,937 Views

John Conroy

After listening to Coach Sommer on the Tim Ferriss podcast, I'm inspired to start doing something.

I'm a 44 year old male.  For the purpose of this question, assume BMI of 26, sedentary, no former athletic training of any kind, comprised range of motion, weak connective tissue, weak and unbalanced muscles all around and some mild joint injuries - particularly knees and elbows.

If my goal is to reach good (not great) mobility and core strength, what progression of GB online courses will get me there and how long can I expect it to take?

Assuming I can stay disciplined enough to keep doing it, how will the results I can get from the online courses compare to what I can expect from working with a coach/ trainer to do evaluations and teach proper technique?

Will the online courses help me identify which areas need the most work to become well balanced?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

John

Alessandro Mainente

Hi John, you roadmap should be for now to be introduced into the GST, understanding basic concepts, position etc with Fundamentals.

Then once completed begin you journey with Foundation One and add the Stretching courses.

How long to master at least the basic exercises? difficult to say. so many parameters involved.

the best you can do now is begin your journey.

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/training/