Hello - I very much like the sound of this programme however I am wondering whether I'm going to be able to do enough of it to make it worthwhile.
Three years ago I completely shattered my right elbow - slipped on ice onto a straight arm, snapped the bones above my elbow (which came out through the skin) and completely shattered the joint. 6 hours in emergency surgery and 2 further operations and 18 months of physio and it is reasonably strong but I have significantly reduced range of motion. I'm reasonably good at adapting things, I can do a downward dog pose in yoga for example by sticking the hand on my wonky arm on a yoga block however it is unlikely at this point to get any straighter - it's all about working to stop it causing me other issues. I run a lot, but am aware that since the accident I've been neglecting other forms of training which results in me getting more running related injuries.
Anyone else doing this with a significant injury?
Rachel