This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

What's next (yeah, too early to ask that question!)

Started by Ruth Sleeter, July 8, 2016 · 2 Replies · 148 Views

Ruth Sleeter

Hi there, 

A quick question, I am finding the fundamentals class fun, informative, and kinda cool to explore ways of moving that I haven't tried in...well...ever (sedentary kid/adult triathlete syndrome ;)).  But, there is obviously a lot of these I can't do perfectly.  Once we are through the fundamentals class, is the idea to go to the Foundations and stretch (already doing the stretch) class and start using the progressions to achieve some of the basic movements and address the restrictions & weaknesses found during this exploratory phase?  Or, is there a more prudent approach to continuing. I feel like just doing the movements over and over in the foundations course will help, but I probably need some baby steps.

Thanks!
Ruth

Ruth Sleeter

Thanks!