Limited internet access and Foundations

Started by Howard Davis, July 4, 2016 · 2 Replies · 1,589 Views

Howard Davis

I am in the military and will be getting on ship for a couple months late Aug. I am currently in block 4 of Fundamentals working through that series and once completed I intend on rolling into Foundations. However, ship life means a severe loss in internet capability. Does Fundamentals work the same way as Foundations where I have to log in every day to see the next day's instructions/videos? Similarly, how about the Stretch series?

If you only had a couple weeks of internet left, what would you do? 

Thanks!  

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

No, foundations is advanced based on your performance. Were I you, I would annotate the exercises on pen and paper and old school it. 

The foundations exercises are focused into three blocks for each exercise and then four steps for each block. 

The stretch series are standalone routines that last about 45 minutes. The routines don't change, but as your flexibility increased you go deeper into each stretch.

Were I you, I would buy the Foundations workouts, do a mastery test to see where you fall and then go from there and make notes of the reps/sets for each block and step for each Foundation exercise youre working on. 

I would also buy the stretch series and then note down the routines: each stretch the amount of time to hold and then do it manually. There's not really any better scenario in your case that I can think of.

 

Howard Davis

That's what I was hoping to hear, thank you!