Hey everyone!
I've discovered gymnastic bodies through the Tim Ferris podcast and think it's a fantastic way of training. I'm now thinking about getting the fundamentals training program, but have, for years now, an existing condition with my neck/elbows/shoulders and pecs. Lifting my arms too high for a period of time, like putting my arm around ones shoulders or in general, lifting with a curl motion makes my hands get tingling and numb.
I've had all kinds of physical therapy, manual therapy etc. but nothing has really helped so far, the thing that helped the most was climbing/bouldering, even though it also puts a lot of stress on my arms, shoulders and elbows.
So far, I've also had several MRIs to check for herniated discs in my neck, since the symptoms I exhibit could be just that, with no positive result, meaning my discs are all ok.
At the moment, I think it is a muscular issue, that could be resolved with the right training and maybe massage therapy and stretching.
My question now is if the Fundamentals Course might a) be a help to relieve my issues and b) is possible to complete with my chronic injury?
Regards,
Sami