Hello!
I've not seen much progress on this element recently. What do you guys think about my form? What about my rom, is it nearing mastery standards? Thanks for any review!!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Stephan, July 2, 2016 · 2 Replies · 95 Views
Hello!
I've not seen much progress on this element recently. What do you guys think about my form? What about my rom, is it nearing mastery standards? Thanks for any review!!
You have to get you chest up a bit more, I consider passing being able to touch the thumb-tip to the floor.
In oder to do this you need to work on getting the hips to flex more and chest up.
A supplementary drill that I've found to work well it to hold the top position and use a chair or any solid object to help pull you self forward.
Daniel, check out this form, particularly how she raises her torso in one vertical plane, almost as if it's a pole that's rising and falling, from the head to the pelvis, in one complete plane.
In contrast, your torso takes on almost a "c" shape as you rise. Try to straighten your torso as best as you can, and I realize that you're being limited by mobility right now, but that should be the goal.