Starting with shoulder injury

Started by Joshua Michaluk, July 2, 2016 · 2 Replies · 1,564 Views

Joshua Michaluk

I will be starting the fundamentals course in about 6 weeks when my current training program ends. My worry is my shoulder and if the fundamentals and then foundations, stretching etc will help fix it. Most of the problem is because of tightness in the pec area, and under developed mid and lower traps, causing a pull on my shoulder blade. I also have horrible external rotation mobility on my right shoulder. Is this something I should continue to work on with physio before starting, or will this programming compliment it?

Mark Collins

Your physio treatment and corrective exercises work wonders when combined with fundamentals, foundation and handstand. The handstand mobility exercises work wonders for the shoulders.min particular the shoulder extension work is usually the missing link.

Joshua Michaluk

Thank you for the reply