When is the next Level One Seminar going to be in Denver, or even in the US for that matter?

Started by John Crocker, July 2, 2016 · 7 Replies · 2,762 Views

John Crocker

I missed the recent level one seminar in Denver. Does anyone one know if there is anything scheduled for Denver or anywhere in the US sometime this year?

Cheers

Coach Sommer

Once a year has been the general schedule in the past.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

John Crocker

Thank you Coach.

John Crocker

I'm starting this journey with hopes of becoming a trainer and eventually an affiliate.

Does this mean there is only one opportunity a year to advance in certification?

Coach Sommer

Hi John,

Depends upon your availability to travel as there are multiple GB Level 1 seminars held around the world.  Initial GB Certification at the 0.5 level requires attending two level 1 GB and then successfully completing a rather demanding performance evaluation.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Kanesa Seraphin

Aloha, I'm excited to see the new date posted for the Denver F1/H1 seminar in Denver at the end of May 2017. I'm looking at flights and things, but before I register, I'd like to know if there will be a seminar in Hawaii again this year (I live in Hawaii). Is this information that you have or can pass on?

Mahalo, Kanesa 

Coach Sommer

Hello Kanesa,

Sorry, no GBS in Hawaii in 2017.

The Denver GBS will be over the Memorial Day weekend in May, 2017.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

William Trask

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/seminars/denver-may-2017/

May 27-28 over Memorial Weekend.

Just registered and super excited for the seminar! have 6-months to continue my hard work to try and keep up with all the rest of you advanced guys and gals.