GBPro

Started by Ankush Shah, July 1, 2016 · 4 Replies · 2,023 Views

Ankush Shah

Hi, I bought the F1/H1 package a while ago and never got off the ground with them. I am planning on starting properly now. I have heard of GBPro but I can't find anything on the course website that explains exactly what it is, and how to subscribe / access it.

Can you help?

Thanks

 

Cole Dano

It's an automated scheduler as well as a system that will generate follow along work out videos based on your current schedule.

Contact Cory and he'll let you know what you need to do to get access as a legacy user. Just use any of the Help button either here or in the courses.

John Crocker

Correct me if I'm wrong but the automatic scheduling is not part of GB Pro+ from what I remember. It's available when you first start F1/H1.

 

Another cool feature about GB Pro+ is that you get access to conditioning and stretching online classes. 

 

The workout videos mentioned above are awesome because they are tailored to the specific step you are on and show you exactly how to do the exercises and at what tempo they should be completed.

Cole Dano

Pro + added some features to the the scheduler, such as specific programming if you're stuck on an element.

In any case, it's a bit of a moot point now that F1 and Pro+ are bundled.

Ankush Shah

Thanks for the replies guys!