Hi folks,
I am to get into the foundations and looking forward to follow a program to the single letter (I am a trainer myself and seeking for the opportunity not to be one). I have a pretty high work capacity (I train 2-3 times a day with various intensities with no problem whatsoever). I want to immerse myself into gymnastic strength training for a while. Is the foundations suitable to train multiple times a day?
I am neither asking to take shortcuts nor the "I want things fast" BS. I want to know how much I can put myself into it (within my ability to recover).
My plan is either to make gymnastic strength training the major part of my training for some time or have the need to embed it in my overall training schedule.
In short: How hard can I work with foundation (within my ability to recover)
Best of Luck
Sascha