Just to be completely clear:
I understand that when something is a prerequisite for a specific course it means that you should have that element mastered before starting the new course. For example, when you want to start with F2, the prerequisite is F1, which obviously makes sense.
What I don't yet completely understand is the corequisite courses. Are these optional? Are they highly recommended? Are they mandatory?
The reason why I ask is, I am already progressing through the F1 course, 5 days a week, which is already pretty challenging for my standards. H1, H2 and the Stretch courses are corequisites for F1 and here it gets confusing for me.
I recently added the Stretch courses to my week, which are 3x45mins extra per week. If I add the H1 and H2 to my schedule, I think that it will be overkill in terms of training time and workload.
How are these courses to be integrated optimally if you are already progressing through the F1 course? Am I missing something? Because I want to progress as optimally as possible, and I would love to master these courses, but I don't want to overtrain.
Thank you in advance.