Hello
I am writing to ask about elbow soreness post workouts in Foundation. I am still working through the test mastery stage, I think I'll end up at PE1 or PE2 for all the movements. I did a workout yesterday, and this morning woke up and cannot straighten my arm at the elbow, due to pain and inflammation. Any suggestions for how long I should take off before another workout? I just moved my first workout of the week from Tuesday to Wednesday.
A shorter workout would probably be enough to help me overcome this. Fundamentals was a bit too short, but it didn't cause any problems. This is the second time in two weeks I've had this elbow pain since starting Foundation, and it's worse this time around. Could you setup an option for a 15-20m workout? Just two progressions plus limber? That would save me the hassle of editing every week manually.
I didn't feel overly sore during working out.
Thanks
Anthony