This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

(YADST) Yet Another Deck Squat Topic

Started by Mark Anderson, June 16, 2016 · 28 Replies · 975 Views

Everett Carroll

Hey Justin, 

This is found on the page within F1 for that movement. The common issues video is the second video with Wesley. 

Luke Searra

Hello Justin,

 

Please go to you SLS/PE1 videos you will see the common issues/technical videos underneath the main video. (Screenshot attached). If you still have difficulty please contact us.

Screen Shot 2016-08-14 at 6.33.11 PM.png

Eric McClellan

@Everett Carroll I can do it on an elevated surface without splaying my knees. I also just tried a full deck squat down to the ground and have improved already :) so I'll do a mix of squatting to an elevated surface and regulars until I can do them well all the way to the ground.

I'm thinking fewer reps and more sets is the way to go, so that my form doesn't deteriorate? Thanks again, Coach!

Everett Carroll

Good to hear! Not a problem.