I just signed up with the Fundamentals and am starting the program but don't see anywhere that it discusses a warmup. I am used to always being required to do a proper warmup for things, is it not required for this portion? Thanks for the input
Warmup for Fundamentals?
Started by Jason Parker, June 12, 2016 · 3 Replies · 2,819 Views
There will be warm-up called 'Daily Limber' on Week 4. You'll get there ![]()
I'm not going to say that necessarily you should feel like you are doing a warmup during fundamentals, as if you are strong and tight you could potentially be working way harder than the mobile guy next to you ![]()
Feel free to do some other training if you want to, a light jog or jump rope is always welcome to get moving. It won't be long before you are able to use Fundamentals movements as a light warmup for strength training ![]()
Have you read the course introduction?