Workout Log Reset

Started by Davide Isernia, June 8, 2016 · 5 Replies · 2,690 Views

Davide Isernia

Hello everyone,

I recently got in to GB and I did try some workout plans in the "Workout Log" but they are now saved even if I never actually did those, I was just figuring out the plan for the week.

How can I reset the "Workout Log" to make it clean and fresh as new?
I can not delete anything because the system wont allow me to do that for the past days.

Thanks

Matic Balantic

You have to send an email to Cory, and he will do it for you. This feature is currently not supported.

Keilani Gutierrez

if I understand this correctly, are you able to use the edit button or have you been unsuccessful in a days setting?

Davide Isernia

The past days workout cant be adjusted, edited or deleted, I need to remove/delete those past workout from the log since they were there just because I was figuring out how to use the weekly workout log.

Keilani Gutierrez
14 minutes ago, Davide Isernia said:

The past days workout cant be adjusted, edited or deleted, I need to remove/delete those past workout from the log since they were there just because I was figuring out how to use the weekly workout log.

they won't be able to be deleted if they are set as "completed" workouts.

simply re-edit your schedule, apply the relevant progressions(if you proved mastery in your last workouts, simply move to a new PE and select the step).

I'm not the official word, but putting in the values in won't hurt you while you get acquainted with it, especially if you were just playing with it. be diligent with logging your workouts on the scheduler in the future (something i need to do actually) because the achievement / badge system works with the info inputted.

Randall Osborne

Send in a help request and they will reset it for you.  At least they did for me and I am nothing special.