Rockclimbing Injury / Brachialis

Started by Chris O'Donnell, June 6, 2016 · 3 Replies · 2,097 Views

Chris O'Donnell

Hi,

I started GST  Fundamentals 3 weeks ago and will be starting Foundations 1 when I finish Fundamentals. 

I got way too into rockclimbing this year and this led to very sore biceps, particularly the Brachialis. I know I will build up the connective tissue & tendon strength eventually in GST Foundations, although I was wondering if there is anything I can be doing now as well?

Thanks, Chris. 

Eva Pelegrin

Zach, I could touch and almost interlace my fingers in A, T!  Got something going for me even if my strength is coming by snail mail.:P

Chris O'Donnell

Awesome thanks mate. Arms at A, T and Y positions, so that's he shape your arms and body make? 

Cole Dano

Yes,

A = hand waist level

T = hand shoulder level

Y = elbow head level