Hi please critique my routine

Started by jyzackoh, November 20, 2009 · 0 Replies · 2,071 Views

jyzackoh

Hi guys, just finished my exams and finally have the time to focus on my training.

I have consulted slizzardman about training before and he has taught me some running workouts. Supplementary to that, this is a workout I have drafted.

I will be doing the same workout everyday, but never to failure. Each day I will increase my activity by a little.

Statics

Planche

Front Lever

Back Lever

Dynamics

Pull Ups

Dips

Static

L-sit

Static:

10 8 6 4

10 8 6 6

10 8 8 6

10 10 8 6

12 10 8 6

REST

REST

12 10 8 6 6

12 10 8 8 6

12 10 10 8 6

12 12 10 8 6

14 12 10 8 6

REST

REST

14 12 10 8 8

14 12 10 10 8

14 12 12 10 8

14 14 12 10 8

16 14 12 10 8

REST

REST

16 14 12 10 10

16 14 12 12 10

16 14 14 12 10

16 16 14 12 10

18 16 14 12 10

REST

REST

Others:

3 2 1 1

3 2 2 1

3 3 2 1

4 3 2 1

4 3 2 2

REST

REST

4 3 2 2 1

4 3 2 2 2

4 3 3 2 2

4 4 3 3 2

5 4 3 3 2

REST

REST

INCREASE WEIGHT and REPEAT

I am primarily looking to improve my strength and I have used Pavel's russian strength workout principles explained in "fighter pull up" on everything, including my static exercises. How does it sound? Could be a little confusing but I will not be going to failure. And I have 2 rest days on weekends.

Also, any idea how I can integrate my handstand work?