Hello, I started foundation series two weeks ago, and now the schedule shows rest for all week. Is that normal? Can't seem to get around the website to answer this. Thanks!!
Started by Roxana Lien, May 31, 2016 · 3 Replies · 1,726 Views
Hello, I started foundation series two weeks ago, and now the schedule shows rest for all week. Is that normal? Can't seem to get around the website to answer this. Thanks!!
If you contact Cory at Support, he'll be able to look at your history and tell you what's going on.
You can contact him with any of your tech questions about the course(s) using either the Help Button at the top of this page or the Support button on the course pages.
My guess is you didn't log all of your workouts for previous week? In order for new week to be generated, you have to log all since next week is generated based on results of current week.
Thanks! Matic I had not logged in all the workouts!