Gynecomastia and GST

Started by Joel Savell, May 30, 2016 · 1 Replies · 1,566 Views

Joel Savell

Hi, maybe a touchy subject here, but I am a longtime sufferer of the cosmetic affliction known as gynecomastia or "man boobs". 

I'm currently taking F1, H1+H2, and T1, mostly at PE2-PE3 so far. It has definitely helped so far: I can wear T shirts now without feeling too self-conscious, but even when I was much lighter in my younger days, I still had it.

But, I've never seen a competitive gymnast with noticeable gyno. Have you? So, with that thought in mind, I was wondering if there are any success stories among the community here i.e. any guys who were very self conscious about their gyno, had possibly resigned themselves to needing surgery or staying cursed forever, but then were able to get rid of most-to-all outward appearance through Foundation or gymnastic style strength training and conditioning?

 

Mikkel Ravn

There's s free MD's around here, who should be able to answer that question, Douglas Wardle comes to mind. 

I would imagine that it's mostly a hormonal issue, or is obesity also involved?

Regardless of what it is, GST will be good for you on many levels...