Hey everyone, i would love my daughter to become "healthy strong". She turns 4 in june - when would you start with her? Is there a program you recommend for kids? Thank you, Jochen
When to start with children and which program?
Started by Jochen Friedrich, May 29, 2016 · 2 Replies · 1,359 Views
I'm inclined to say no program but you can start now. My kids are 9, 7 and 5 and we do a non-competitive gymnastics class once a week with them if they want to. otherwise, a trampoline in the backyard, a set of rings and their interest in what I do does them well and has made them strong. If I tried to set a program they would lose interest, but when its play and I'm doing something on the rings or some movement stuff they generally want to join in. they come and go. for them its just play.
We have a trampoline which she loves and right now she uses the rings as i swing or jumps with the rings. I am happy that she also seems to enjoy it an would love to show her some movements - but you are right - program would be the wrong term