Look for a stretch for tight back

Started by Sarah Dahlinger, May 28, 2016 · 2 Replies · 1,523 Views

Sarah Dahlinger

HI All,

On week 2 of foundations. :)

It's not bad at all but my right side (the back) from the top of the hips to the bottom tip of the shoulder blade is a bit tight. Can anyone recommend a good stretch for me?

Might be my erectors or maybe the bottom of the lats? (looking at a chart)

 

Thanks!

 

Ryan Bailey

Hi Sarah,

Since you are training Foundation, supplemental RC PE 1/iM may work for you. This mobility is often underrated and overlooked. You can adjust your position of the spine to get that right spot. Any details regarding this stretch will be found under the Foundation private forum. 

Good luck!

Ryan

Sarah Dahlinger

Oh crap, my bad

 

I'm in Fundamentals. I always confuse it with Foundations. I have even started that yet. Sorry about that.