Thanks for all of the changes to improve the site recently! I have a recommendation for the Workout Scheduler. Let's say we purchased multiple training programs, like Fundamentals, F1, HS, and Stretch all at once.
We want to do Fundamentals for weeks 1-2 and then add Stretching on the 3rd week, and then add F1 after the first 24 days of Fundamentals. It would be nice if it's not already possible, to be able to select a start date for each training we purchased, instead of a specific day of the week to start on. This way, we can learn the system, familiarize ourselves with what's coming up and be prepared to start the day after Fundamentals.
My account used to show all I had purchased, but then I couldn't see the Fundamentals after the site changed, and then all of it was removed so I could see the Fundamentals correctly. I think allowing us to make a date selection, like a calendar date choice, would empower the customer to customize, which is what I would like to do, and reduce a ton of customer service requests due to default constraints on the system.
If the system was designed with a little more freedom to choose a start date per program, with a calendar pick list, I think it would be helpful to the customer. Thanks for all you're doing, it's a complicated thing to code, keep up the good work!