This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Second day of Foundation

Started by Mario Trg, May 25, 2016 · 3 Replies · 136 Views

Mario Trg

Today was my second day of F1. Manna and SLS pe1 are just brutal. I did 4 sets of Side lever PE1 without a problem but Manna And SLS are impossible for me. In every deck squat I had to use hands to stand up. But it was verry fun.

Nicholas Cooper

Have you watched the new tutorial clip that goes with SLS PE1?  There is great advice in the clip about stacking something behind you. Go watch the clip. Remember that everyone has weaknesses. GB will show you them and help you to fix them. 

 

 

Wayne Grima

On the iM of SLSPE2 I thought I'd never be able to do them, I just could not get my backside off the ground

at all for the life of me. But I can now do 5 sets of these. It will come, just takes patients and persistence.

Oh what a feeling when you achieve the impossible, good luck, you will get there.

John Cunningham

There was also a discussion about MN/PE1 here