Arrived thanks to Tim Ferris

Started by Ariston Collander, May 23, 2016 · 2 Replies · 2,116 Views

Ariston Collander

Hello all,

I listened to the fairly recent episode of The Tim Ferris Show interview with Coach Sommer and decided to pursue the fundamentals course. I've always been the stick since I was a kid and only recently started to hit the gym more regularly. The downside is that I've noticed a severe lack of mobility and flexibility. This program looks fantastic and I am eager to get started and becoming a better me, aiming for 70% to 80% of my potential. At 35, I have a lot of work to do and I look forward to seeing what I can become! 

Thanks for making the program available

Ariston - Southern California

William Trask

Arisen, Likewise the Tim Ferris Show with @Coach Sommer was awesome. Very inspiriting and informational and thus the reason I'm here.

Seth Alexander

I'll join the group of people who ended up here after the Tim Ferriss podcast. I had always loved bodyweight as an option for training so I wouldn't have to go to a gym. I think I'm relatively fit (I don't sit at a desk all day and never have) but we'll find out!