This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Are there only ~ 1min of exercises each day?

Started by Justin Litchfield, May 19, 2016 · 2 Replies · 421 Views

Justin Litchfield

I'm somewhat confused and concerned.  I'm only seeing about 1 minute's worth of programming for each day (I have gone through day 4).  Is this really how slow this is intended to be taken?  

If I do all four days' work in a row, then I have 4 minutes of of exercises now.  That seems light, even for "taking it slow".

Is this correct, or am I missing something else?

Justin Williams

See Coach Sommer's discussion on Sets and Reps here.

 

Justin Litchfield

Thanks - yes, I just wanted to confirm that I wasn't missing something -- there has been a lot of flux in the materials available over the past week, and I was just concerned that something may have "slipped through the cracks".

The "putting it all together" complete warmup routine unlocked today (on day 5) alleviates all those concerns.  So I'm looking forward to getting more and more.