Fundamentals Course Structure

Started by Chris Vanwell, May 13, 2016 · 0 Replies · 1,858 Views

Chris Vanwell

I purchased F1 + H1 package a long time ago and haven't really been working through them and never really progressed very far.  I'm looking to start over from scratch, but I'm not sure if I should start with all the PE1's from F1 or if I should get the Fundamentals program and start from there.

I think I'm hesitant to go for the Fundamentals because I'm not sure it's worth the money.  What exactly is the structure of the course?  Is it 6 days a week for 4 weeks with a different instructional video for each day?  Is it a follow along type video or just a couple different exercises that switch up depending on the day?

I see that it says it builds you up with progressions, it just doesn't make sense to me that it is a course designed for a specific amount of time instead of a specific mastery level of an element.  Is it just a suggested amount of time, or are you claiming that anyone who follows along with this course will be able to start week 1 of F1 after completing it?

What is the lasting value of the course?  Is it just knowledge of body movement and terminology for the most part?  I read that it gives you the foundation for a good warm-up routine.  I assume when you purchase it you will have lifetime access to the content, yes?

Thanks for any answers; just trying to figure out if this is a necessary expense for my progression or if my money would be better spent on the pro+ content.