I'm going on a grand adventure starting in mid-June or July, where travel will feature prominently in my life. I'm wondering, given the need to do ad-hoc and improvised workouts, can GST be done on the road? I really like how GST focuses on mixing in the flexibility workouts and strength training together, and I've always wanted to be able to do handstands and never have done them. But I am not going to have equipment predictably at my disposal. In particular, I will not have rings, which are required at higher levels. Is there any way to be creative and substitute other things for these "requirements?" I think I can do Foundation 1 without any equipment, but is a progression all the way through F4 possible on the road? If all I have is a playground can I get my stuff done, or do I need a gym? Thanks for any advice!
Traveling round the world for a year -- is GST right for me?
Started by Richard Cook, May 13, 2016 · 0 Replies · 1,208 Views