I used to be very active in many individual and team sports, and been behind a desk for many many years now....
In June Ill be 51, I am 6 foot 1 and 1/2 inches and 190 lbs, for 3 weeks been on a slow carb regime (Tim Ferriss) to lower body fat percentage, and starting to exercise more and more again riding the bike several days per week and doing a minimum of 75 kettle bell swings twice per week Mondays and Fridays.
I just found out about Gymnastic Bodies today and will take the Foundation Course.
I've never done gymnastics, and upper body strength and flexibility have never been my strengths.
What would be a range of reasonable objectives in the next 1 to 3 to 6 to 12 months (and further still!) in terms of the movements and exercises I can aim to execute to some degree if I keep to the Gymnastic Bodies programs for say 30 to 60 minutes per day? I'm trying to find some extra motivation by setting goals and the exercises on the videos are pretty cool and would be great to see what is possible!
Thanks!
Hugh