Starter Pack

Started by Pam Fox, May 2, 2016 · 2 Replies · 2,213 Views

Pam Fox

Hi, I am looking to purchase the online course and I see two references to a starter pack; however, I cannot find where to purchase.  In one of the documents, there is a link but it is not working.  Is that not available anymore?  It says it is Foundations + Handstand.  Just don't want to purchase separately if there is a discount to purchase both together.

Thanks.

 

Matthew Winters

I would also like to know this.  Additionally, it does not appear possible to purchase Foundation 1 as an individual product right now either.  The only link is to bundle it with GB Pro, and it is much more expensive (enough to dissuade me from purchase).  Is there no option for people interested in getting their feet wet with F1 and H1 anymore?

Coach Sommer

F1 is no longer available to purchase individually.  Too many people were having difficulty getting started correctly.  As a consequence the Pro+ follow along workout videos are now a mandatory companion to F1.

You may want to keep your eyes open for a new introductory course which will be available this coming Monday.  :icon_cool:

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer