10 hours ago, Leo Trinidad said:Hi @Benjamin Nutt,
ALL from PE1
Thanks!
Also curious as to what you consider "hitting a wall." Stalling for a given number of workouts? A given number of weeks?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jon Douglas, April 17, 2016 · 103 Replies · 8,453 Views
10 hours ago, Leo Trinidad said:Hi @Benjamin Nutt,
ALL from PE1
Thanks!
Also curious as to what you consider "hitting a wall." Stalling for a given number of workouts? A given number of weeks?
Hi @Benjamin Nutt,
Not progressing in 3 or more elements (exercise and/or mobility). 3-4 weeks usually.
On 7/11/2017 at 8:30 AM, Leo Trinidad said:Hi @Benjamin Nutt,
Not progressing in 3 or more elements (exercise and/or mobility). 3-4 weeks usually.
Wanted to let you know that I took this advice. I wasn't progressing in my core work, like, at ALL, so I reset everything back to PE1. And wouldn't ya know it, I found some deficiencies in all of my core work *at* PE1. It's almost like this technique works or something. ![]()
Thanks, as always, for the advice, Leo!
@Benjamin Nutt,
Goodluck in training. There will be always something to work on and improve. ![]()