Hi there!
Just an introduction about myself. I am 35 years old, 6'2" and about 185 pounds. I have been doing some sort of fitness whether its Kettlebells, weights, BW exercises etc for last 6 years or so. The problem is that any sort of weight bearing exercise wreaks havoc on my joints, and i find that BW exercises seem to help tremendously.
My goals are to continue my fitness quest and probably work on strength. I have no idea what my BF% is but i do not think its that bad.
My regular lifts have been:
BP 160
SQ 155
DL 230
for 5 reps 5 sets.
I can do 8 consecutive chins and my pullups are just bad. maybe 1 or 2.
I did buy the BtGB and some rings. Problem is i have to set them in my basement which is probably a foot or so taller than me. So that limits me to ring exercises. My schedule also limits me to 3 workouts a week.
Here is my tenative Workouts:
Static Strength:
L-Sit
BL
FL (does elbows need to be locked?)
Planche
I was going to rotate these doing 1 on each workout day.
FBE:
This is where i need help. with only 3 workouts a week possible and my limited ceiling height what does everyone recommend as good pull/push combos?????
Legs / Core:
SLS and V-Ups for now.
Thanks for any input and help!
Richard Jones